Followers

Sunday, December 05, 2010

DudeTime Doodles Sketch Challenge

Woot Woot!!! It's that time of month again....it's our Sketch Challenge over at DudeTime Doodles...I hope that you will stop in and see what the rest of the Dudettes have created and join along with us.....
the rules are simple: You will have two weeks to flip the Sketch, twist the Sketch, work the Sketch and submit the Sketch over at DTD challenge blog.
You are not required to use Bonibleaux Designs images although it would make us really really happy if you did!
MUST be a masculine themed card, you can use humor, innuendo, be a little naughty, sarcastic, but it has got to be for a DUDE!
Be sure to use InLinkz at Dude Time Doodles to submit your creation. The Top Three winners and Top Blog winner will be announced at Dude Time Doodles on the 19th. Our sponsor, Daisy Doodles, is giving three digis of your choice from her store for the Top Blog winner and each winner will receive a badge. ENJOY!!!!!!!
here's the sketch above.... and here's what I came up with.....I know--I'm weird...lol... I know one of the rules is, it has to be for a guy...well I got lost a little...so why not a card from a dude, but not to another dude.....lol...when I seen this image, (Cowboy Round Up set)...I thought he would make for a great Santa...lol...the background scene images are from Stamp Scapes...paper from Making Memories...I used Tim Holtz film strip and cut the center out for the greeting....and hung one of those snowflakes that I got a Michaels in a package of 10....gotta love little packs like that...I strung lights (EK Success) from his hat .... here's just a side view.....you can see that I popped out the top part.... ***************** Well that's all I have for this post..stop over and see what the rest of the team has created..... and make sure you stop back in later I will have another post.....Thanks for stopping in...Hugs from Charm City...

7 comments:

Eulanda said...

So you have a few Stampscapes huh? My mom has a crapload of them and wozers can you make a scene! You are good at that! I like your header and that image is hilarious! I didn't notice the lights until you mentioned them but OMG they are Ka-UTE!! Great guy lookin' card!!

Tammy said...

Your card is hysterical! The sentiment is just too funny. Great job.

Andrea C said...

hohoho! this is truly brilliant ya still got it x

DonnaMundinger said...

This is just TOO MUCH!!!! Hilarious as usual and now I'm gonna be singin' that song with new words. LOL LOVE IT! xxD

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

Ok it's a Dude card and it's appropriate because we always want to go with snarky whenever we can LOL I LOVE IT!! One question....how to you put your puffy cards in envelopes? I think the one above this one is adorable too!!

Anne Temple said...

This card is fantastic too! (All your posts today are amazing). This is too funny. When I first looked, I thought he didn't have a shirt on, only a big ol' belly.

Fink said...

This is just so dang funny! You make fantastic cards! I don't know how you do it!