Followers

Thursday, December 09, 2010

Tiddy Inks--Christmas Caroling

Wotty Woot Woot!!! I can't believe I made it for another challenge at Tiddy Inks...but ya'll have to keep it under wraps...I'm suppose to be doing other things to get ready for Christmas/laundry that I just couldn't help myself to make this card first....lol....But before I share my card, I'd like to say a HUGE Thank You to the team from TI -- my card was chosen in the top five for the last challenge....thanks girlies....ENJOY!!!!!!!

The theme was to make a card using images for your favorite song. Can ya guess what my favorite song is? I have been singing this song ever since I seen the challenge there...lol....

here are the images that I used from Tiddy Inks--dream castle--red nosed bot--inky critters--the watts ....the car is from MelJen Designs...I colored the images using Prisma pencils and the background is distress inks. Add some stickles, liquid glass and the snow writer pen...

Now I know you are singing this song by now....I know call me weird, but I have loved this song since I was a little girl....Grandma got RUN over by a Reindeer....poor thing...she shouldn't have had that last glass of egg nog...lol...
just a closer view...
I just thought I'd leave you with a video...have fun....off to tend to the "to do list"...and guys say they are the only ones with those...lol......NOT!!!!.....Hugs from Charm City.....

9 comments:

Anne said...

very cute.. nicely done...-anne-

Tammy said...

Wonderful card! Love the song too.

mfc.melissamade2 said...

Nancy - this is too funny! Love the card - such bright amazing colors - the video is funny too! Thanks for Tiddly Inking!
Hugs
Melissa

Rosa Witten said...

Nancy, You are so funny. I thought to myself, Grandma got run over by a reindeer? And then had a laugh! Awesome card as always. I keep missing those TI challenges as well. :)

DonnaMundinger said...

OMG Nancy! You are a hoot! I swear you have the most creative imagination EVER! LOVE this! xxD

CraftyMomOf3 said...

HAHAHHAHA!! Nancy...this card ROCKS!!!

So funny and executed perfectly!!!

Thanks for playing along this week!!

Hugs!

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

Ommmmmm, you are my zen master!!! LOL
Too funny!! What won't you think of next??? :) Too cute!

Loopylou. said...

romfl!! i thought it was "driving home for christmas"!!!!! another stunner card nancy!! thankyou for joining in with the tiddly inkers this week hug Lou xxx

Stamping Cafe said...

WOW... love your amazing card, Nancy!! Thanks for joining the Tiddly Inkers!