Followers

Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Paper Cubed--To Do List/Organizer

Holy Moly...it's that time again...I can't believe a whole month has already flew by....This month at P3 the challenge is to make a to do list/organizer...now, we all know, we have them being mother's/wives and all...so why not join in this month with us.....ENJOY!!!!!!
For my project I decided I needed a Schedule with all of my holidays things in one place....so I used this $1 journal book I purchased from Michael's and am using it....I used this darling image from Tiddly Inks --Christmas Avenger....I just love these Avenger images that Christy makes....I also used an owl from Jolee's Boutique that I colored in silver with my paint pen. I used a little globe to add the greeting and trees along with some glitter and beads.....
just a side view...I haven't added the separate thingies yet so I know what section is what....... closer view of the globe with the glitter and beads.....
this is just the inside.....super duper simple....I tried to stay away from bulk.....
************************** well that's all I have for this post...I hope that you will stop by and check out what the team has come up with....they are chucked full of inspiration.....thanks for stopping by ....hugs from Charm City....

7 comments:

Tammy said...

I really like this, very clever.

mamia (me and mine in Alabama) said...

Very cute, love the little owl! I love your attention to detail, really makes your project awesome.

Sandy

Lorrinda said...

Very clever project! As always, you've managed to include a bit of humor with your amazing details. Love it!

Cleota said...

Be sure to swing by my blog soon. There's something there for ya!

DonnaMundinger said...

Adorable, Nancy! And why not enter it into the Tiddly Inks Christmas challenge? There's still time! xxD

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

This is so my card this year!! LOL FABULOUSO!!

Kim said...

The inside is so perfect and totally cracked me up! I always love your whimsical designs and this is no exception it is wonderful!