Followers

Monday, July 05, 2010

Tiddy Inks Color Challenge

Hello---and Happy Monday Blogland!!!! Today is the start of a new week and that also means new challenges posted tomorrow @ TBD and PTW....They are really fun so make sure you stop in tomorrow to see what they are going to be. Other than that, DH has the day off and we are outside today planting plants and filling in dirt....yippie skippie---I've always wanted to do this on a Monday, or any other day that is.....*smile*....but it needs to get done since our whole front yard is a total disaster right now. ...So I hope your day will be better than ours here.....
Well, if you haven't been over to Tiddly Inks, you really need to go. Christy has such darling images to play with. And the challenges are really fun to. So come on over and play along...this weeks challenge (that ends tonight) is to use Red--White--Blue. I used her darling snowman Sid and Home Sweet Home for this week. Aren't they just soo cute? I love that I can make these any size to. How fun is that?....Well this is my first Christmas card of the year....so thanks Christy and gang---you all made me get out my Christmas stamp bucket. And that was a bad thing.....lol....I bought some end of the year stamps and haven't used them yet, so now I'm itching to ink them up....well anywhooo, here's my card for the challenge at Tiddly Inks.... Enjoy!!!!!!!
I used Tim Holtz pattern paper, stickles, distress ink refills for coloring (fired brick-pumice stone-soot black-broken china and faded jeans), Martha Stewert bird punch, Hampton Art snowflake horizon (bottom border) and Merry Christmas Wal-Mart stamp. Sorry the picture didn't turn out...it looks so much better in real life......
Well that's all I have for today...Make sure you come back tomorrow and check out a couple more challenges......Have a wonderful day and try to stay cool.....it's a scorcher out there today......hugs from a very hot Charm City......

9 comments:

pcrusberg said...

What a great card! I love the house and snowman. Terrific colors too.

DonnaMundinger said...

Wow Nancy! this is too stinkin' cute! Really love it and amazing that red, white, and blue works for Christmas too! xxD

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

Nancy, this is fantastic!!! :) I love the combination of the two! :)

scrappinlil said...

This is too cute...and I love the colors and everything....I also have something for you on my blog...stop by to pick it up..TFS

Larissa said...

Gorgeous card Nancy, how fun to use the house image on a christmas card. It is really pretty. Thanks for joining us at the Tiddly Inks challenge this week.

Hugs,
Larissa

Buttercup said...

I am in love with with this entire card! The birds, the snowman, the house, the composition, the font, the coloring, texture, and it looks like it's all LIT UP! Amazing!

Ria Zonnestraaltje said...

Wow this card is amazing ;) love how you combined it all together ;)
thanks for joining us this week at TiddlyInk :)
hugs Ria

Shirl said...

Wow! This is A Awesome! I love everything about it! :)

Andrea C said...

I am so glad I actually had a free night to sit and browse the blogs or I wouldn't have gotten to see these wonderful creations you make, you are AMAZING xxx