Followers

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

In Stitches--Paper Take Weekly--Cuttlebug Spot

This is my second post for today...So if you're looking for The Burtonesque Dolls Challenge and the P3 entry keep scrolling down....but come back for another great challenge....
It's another Happy Happy Paper Take Weekly challenge. This week we are doing stitches and Simon Says Stamp is sponsoring us. I had allot of fun using my machine to....I think I went alittle overboard, but I do like the outcome. I used Pebbles Inc paper, Tim Holtz embossing bingo folder, stickles, Recollections bling, Martha Stewert border punch and Studio G stamps.
We would love for you come on over and play along this week with the challenge. Go and un-burry your sewing machine and join in.....and while you're at the PTW blog stop by all of the other designers blogs and see what they made. They would love for you to visit.....Enjoy!!!!!

So here's what I came up with. I realized that I didn't have a 4th of July card for our little one. I wanted to make something cutesy. So I hope she'll like it....

Well the time has come to random draw for last weeks blog candy. Using random.org this is who the lucky winner is.....number 9....and that is...............
................................................................................................................................
.................................................................................................................
.........................................................................................................
...................................................................................................
...........................................................................................
..........................................................................
..................................................................
...................................................
...............................................
........................................
................................
...........................
.....................
...............
...........
.........
.....
...
..
.
Pam--pcrusberg-- and this is what she said:
Oh, I just love the butterfly cards! They're so great. Thanks for the blog candy giveaway. Sure would be great to win that! Pam ....................
Thanks Pam and if you could e-mail me your snail mail I'll get this out.....Thanks everyone for playing and stopping by and saying hi....it truly makes my day!!!!!.....
Well that's it for today, I promise. I hope all my friends have a wonderful day. And don't forget to stop over at PTW challenge blog and Simon Says Stamp for all of your crafting needs..........
..............................................................................................................................................
......................................................................................................................................
..........................................................................................................................
I am also going to enter this into the Cuttlebug Spot--thanks to Dear Margie for telling me, thanks girl----the challenge was to make a project telling what Independence Day means to you---So for me it truly means red--white and blue........everything about those 3 colors means American....what our soldiers did for our country to be free....and that they still do for our country....Thank You to all our service men and woman in all our armed forces....for truly you are our hero's.........
....Well that's all I have.........Hugs from Charm City

9 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

What a HOOT! That owl is sooo cute! Great July 4th card and fab stitching. xxD

Anonymous said...

Nancy, this is so neat! Love how you did the sentiment and I think the stitching looks great! Hey... you can enter this in The Cuttlebug Spot challenge... "Fourth of July" and you've got embossing on here! Woo hoo!

Nicole Wright Designs said...

WOW this card is so awesome! I LOVE THAT OWL...I think I have the same one?

Basslady said...

this card has an amazing style!

very cool!

xoxo silvi (from germany)

pcrusberg said...

What a great card! Love the addition of the little owl. Thanks for the blog candy...I emailed my addy. I really love your blog. You do a great job with it. Thanks, Pam

Lorraine A said...

fabulous card :-) the owl is just soo cute and the 4th July theme is perfect :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Beebeebabs said...

Cute cute cute tfs

scrappinlil said...

What a hoot..so cute...hey that rhymes...TFS

Valentine Flowers Delivery to France said...

Really like this website, this really helps and very useful.
Valentine Flowers Delivery to France