Followers

Monday, July 12, 2010

OMGawd!!! Have You Seen....

Good Morning...Just an FYI---over at Simply Betty Stamps Blog, she has released the previews for her new summer line of digi's and OMG!!! They are to die for. They are called Summer Fun--My Kid's Emo World. If you are into cute, fun and versatile images, then you need to stop over there. They will be available for instant download starting at midnight Pacific on Thursday, July 15th. WOOT!!! WOOT!!! Make sure you take a look at what the DT has done so far....they are amazing!!!!! And keep scrolling down the post and you'll see a new item she is carrying in the store....it's sooo cute....but I'm not going to tell you, you'll have to pop over there and check it out......but I will tell you that one of the TB Dolls is hand making them....
...............................................................................................
Posted below is a long time and coming card. I need to get this out into the mail as a thank you for someone. It should have been out a week or so ago....but it just hasn't made it yet....so I am determined it will go this week along with some goodies to accompanying the trip....lol
............................................................................................
I also made this card for the challenge at Simply Betty Stamps blog. I really loved this sketch so I thought I'd make one more for the challenge (and I think I went off key a little though )....I used Rio from SBS......isn't she a doll? You can read the info about the challenge that's posted in the post below this one, or go here to read it on the blog......Thanks for stopping by today....remember to stop in tomorrow, I'll have 2 more challenge projects up.....have a wonderful day!!!!!!! Hugs from Charm City.......
yep, you guessed it, I used feathers....here I go again....lol.....

6 comments:

Pam said...

Edgy cute card! I'll have to check out these images! Love your coloring!
Hugs to you,
Pam

Creepy Glowbugg said...

You ROCK so hard! Thanks for the creative shout out.
I really like the 'ripped' edge look, and your use of feathers has me inspired.
Big hugs from the creepy chick!

Eulanda said...

Oooooooh VERY nice!! I like how you used this icicle (?) punch. Must get mine back from my momma. I like these colors but using that bit of black sure makes it sharp!! Love the new releases!!

pcrusberg said...

Oh, I love this card! Got to get some feathers!!!

Debbie Pamment said...

WOW - LOVE the way you used the punch for your border - just tooo clever!
xXx

Catherine said...

This is totally awesome, Nancy! Rio is looking oh so fine - love the way you colored her - and the feeathers are a fab touch!