Followers

Friday, February 15, 2019

Inspiration Friday Magnolia-licious Card

Happy Friday all....are you recovering from all of that chocolate that went into the belly from yesterday?  I am happy to say that I did not have one piece of chocolate yesterday....saved myself some calories.....but hey, who says you can't hold out for that 50 percent off sale.....ha ha

Any who, today I am sharing a design team post for Magnolia-licious...and to remind you about the challenge at Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog.....Enjoy!!!!!
 looking for this months challenge, click here
 Mr. and Mrs. Magnolia stamp - from the You're Invited Collection (right now it's currently out of stock, but if you click above, it will take you to the collection in the store)
Foamiran
the rest are from my stash....oh the window is from Spellbinders.... I added a window box underneath it to add the foamiran flowers and hang the sign....
 side view
 ********
 I really wanted to keep the inside clean, but needed a way to sign and possible add money...so I came up with a pull out tag.....and I love that I can't see it from the front when the card is closed....
 *******
 here's the front of the tag....
 the backside where I added a little pocket big enough for a check/cash...
 the backside of the card...I still need to finish this....
********************
I would like to enter this into the Simply Magnolia Challenge hearts and flowers
*************
Well I hope you enjoyed my card for today....we hope that you can hop over and join us at Magnolia-licious Challenge....Thanks for stopping by...hugs from Charm City

2 comments:

Suzi Mac said...

Such a beautifully designed card Nancy, love the open window and the pull out tags. Amazing work my friend.
Hugs
Suzi xx

Hannapanna said...

Gorgeous colours and details. Thanks for joining us over at Simply Magnolia this month and good luck.

- Hanna, DT