Followers

Wednesday, February 13, 2019

A Little Hello - Polkadoodles

Happy hump day peeps.....just a quick post.....today I thought I'd share a card I made sometime ago and forgot to share....and a reminder to come and play with all of us over at Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog...we would love for you to enter the contest this month....more details are posted below........Enjoy!!!!
Direct Link:
Don't forget to enter our Challenge this Month, using your favorite paper on your card. Also Polkadoodle images are eligible to be used on your projects..... You could win the $20.00 prize and be our Guest Designer next month! We do the draw with a random number generator, so anyone can win!
Sentiment Stamp - Polkadoodles Best Day Ever
 *******
 here's the inside...I really like how simple this ended up being.....
Well thanks for stopping by....stop back tomorrow, I have another little photo tutorial using some water color crayons.....Hugs from Charm City...

No comments: