Followers

Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Challenge 249 Stripes & Circles - Art Impressions

Happy rainy, icy, snowy or whatever it is doing where you live. I swear the weather doesn't know what it wants to do right now. So, tell me, what's it doing in your part of the world?

Today I wanted to share a couple cards I made for the challenge over at Art Impressions blog. I have always been in love with their stamps, but don't get a chance to play much with them. So it really feels good I was able to play along with their challenge. Not to mention, ink up these adorable stamps that I just got. Enjoy!!!!

 Now isn't this just a fun image? Thought this would make for a note card to send someone that might be feeling a little down at the moment.
here is the inside that is partially finished. Looking at it now, I wish I would have added another red layer on the band that goes across....it just doesn't look finished.... 
had an extra city scape so I used it for the back of the card. I'll add something else, I just don't know what yet....
 for the background I used an embossing folder from Tim Holtz Alterations and used clear embossing powder....
I added some distress inks to color it in
 here I used some of that puffy embossing powder to add some texture to the clouds....I actually challenged myself to use some of my vintage product and mix it in with newer...
**************
I would like to enter this card into the following contest


****************

Here's my second card I made right along with the one above....a two-fer...lol....

Howdy Hoe
 Here's another card I thought would make for a note card. This time I went up and this one measures 4 1/4 X 9 ...I have been loving this size lately for some reason....I also used some images from the set I used on the card above....Paper is from Bo Bunny -- Once upon a lifetime collection
 ...........
here's the inside partially finished...I just didn't know what I wanted to use inside yet, so I used my scraps of paper to make the background....I don't know about you, but if I don't do the inside at the time, then I'm scrambling to find the papers I used when I created it....did that make sense? 
*****************
Well that all I have for you today....Stay warm and safe out there....hugs from a very chilly icy Charm City.....



No comments: