Followers

Monday, August 19, 2019

New House Gift Box

Here is the little gift box I made for Simply Crafty...I used the tent box (turned sideways)--the garden shed box (turned backwards) and the tire box (under the steps as a swing)....I used modeling paste to coat the house and then painted it...I also took the flower box and turned it into an over hang for the front door...and there's a door under the steps that I was going to make open for another area for something little...but decided the tire was in the way...I cut the back part of the roof to open the house for goodies instead of pulling the top off...I'm thinking it needs a little pond with a tent in the side yard there....


 You can find these files over at Simply Crafty

The stairs and a few of the windows are from SVG Cuts

Thanks for stopping by today...have a great week ahead....hugs from a very sunny and humid Charm City...

No comments: