Followers

Friday, June 14, 2019

Friday Inspiration for Magnolia-licious..Baby Gift Set

Happy Friday everyone...Today I would like to share my DT project for Magnolia-licious...I made a baby gift set...I stamped and die cut everything out of watercolor paper and colored them in with distress inks....Enjoy!!!

Don't forget about our monthly challenge...this month it's using lace or bling....click here

Also, Shawn has added loads of new items in the on line store...make sure you gander over there and get yourself some new goodies to play with....click here

Isn't this just the cutest...I truly love love this image from Paper Nest Dolls....click each item and it will take you over to the store....
the rest of the items are from my stash...the inside pop up is from Karen Burniston ....if you're interested in something, let me know and I can find out....









Thank you for stopping in today...hope to see you this month for the challenge...hugs from Charm City....

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Wow! That's a really wonderful pop-up card, Nancy! :o)

Nancy said...

Thank you Nancy....I had a lot of fun making it....