Followers

Thursday, September 11, 2014

It's twins balloon gift boxes

Happy Thursday blog land...today just a quick post to share a couple of Balloon Gift Boxes I made for a baby shower --are totally deconstruct able--and turns into a decorative memory box and the lantern turns into a hanging decoration.... ENJOY!!!!
 
Mommy to be is having twin girls and the theme is Minni ....So I came up with these little doo-hickeys...lol...a Balloon gift box...the presents are inside of the box...
 
sorry for the pics...I didn't have much time to take some before they left for the party....I used my Big E with the Mickey and Friends cart for all of the cuts...
 
 
just a closer view of the boxes..the dowels just lift out and remove from lantern...I added a hanger at the top part of the lantern so it could be hung for decorations....or it can be left as one and sit on a table or shelf....
 
*************
Well Peeps, it's Thursday and I have a lot on my agenda today...I hope that everyone has a wonderful day filled with alot of sunshine....Hugs from Charm City....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: