Followers

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

PaperTake Weekly Just the One Challenge

Just The One---- Color that is, so a monochrome week here, excluding hair and skin... ..Come and join us at PTW this week....... Our Sponsor is Simon Says Stamp, so be sure to stop by the store and grab yourselves some goodies...they have all kinds of them....I'm not enabling or anything...lol....ENJOY!!!!!
First off, I want to say how sorry I am for such poor photography....for the life of me I just could not get any vibrant shots of this card...or my card ealier for TI's....the colors are so much more vibrant and pretty ( I know--pretty is not me...lol)...but I thought this would be a great card for my Mother-In-Law sometime down the road, so pretty had to play a part in it.....lol.....
*************************************
I used a cool free image from Motivet.....and used just the greys for the challenge.....Tim Holtz die flowers,metal arrows and distress inks, Prima paper flowers, Martha Stewart butterfly punch, Mamking Memories paper, Spellbinders large circle, Di Bona metal photo corners, other from craft store ribbon and jingle bell.....
*************************************
Well make sure you stop over at PTW and check out what the rest of the designers have made.....and we hope to see you play along with this weeks challenge.......hugs from Charm City......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooooohhhh.... Nancy... I love it all b&w (and a bit of silver!) The image is so sweet and I think me needs that TH flower!

Eulanda said...

OH! I saw this the other day and meant to comment. NANCY DOES CUTE AND PRETTY! Wozers ladee! I think this is absolutely gorgeous! Love your corner pieces. And the flowers?? (whistle) my goodness! I am uber impressed!

Andrea C said...

WOW!!! this is gorgeous x