Followers

Sunday, August 22, 2010

HDH052-- Stamp It Crazy

Welcome back....how fitting is this challenge over at Haunted Design House. This week the challenge over there is to use 3 stamps/digi's on a project from Stamp It Crazy....and you all know just how I love those stamps over at there....LOV ' EM.....I was happy as flies on **** that I was able to make the challenge this week........ENJOY!!!!!!
**************************************
Just showing the dimention of using the Martha Stewert border punches and bowing them outward to create a 3-d effect......the bottom irongate punch is the card itself and then I added another layer on top of that.......
here's the front of the card...I used Missy--Skull Sicko from the digi section and Goth 17 (Jack Skeleton heads) and Goth 16 ( inside card skull) from the rubber stamp section....the neighborhood stamp is from Starving Artists and the Lantern Stamp is from Inkadinkadoo and scratches from Tim Holtz....colored everything in with distress inks...and used the crooked fence and icecycle border punches for the top border......and then I just pierced holes all the way around the circle for added dots....
Just had a little fun playing with the background.....thanks Barb...those dots on your Simply Betty card made me do this....lol......Well that's all I have for today...I think we are off school shopping...DH just tex'd me from the other room and wants to go shopping....believe that, a man that's asking to go shopping....lol....have a wonderful day blogland!!!!! Hugs from a muggy charm city....

8 comments:

Andrea C said...

as usual an absolute little masterpiece, love the little jack lamposts x

Anonymous said...

Crazy funny! Looks like where I used to live in The Bronx! LOL! Love all the images and the wonderful inking job...I think that guy on the inside has the hots for ya! ROTFL!!!

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

Oh WOW, this is just fabulous! Thanks so much for playing along with HDH this week :D

Creepy Glowbugg said...

Awesome card! It reminds me of a street in 'Nawlans (New Orleans), or maybe just a street in Disneyland at Halloween. It has a very Haunted Mansion feel to it. I really like the dimension you give your projects.
Thanks for playing this week at HDH.

DonnaMundinger said...

Well I know this was no stretch for you, girly! You and your fabulous scenes! LOVE the stamps you used here. Fun and spooky! Thanks for joining us for MM at HDH. xxD

Eulanda said...

DAM DAM DAM!! I had that punch in my hand last weekend when I was at Michaels and I put it back!! DAM! You make it look so awesome Nancy! Love your card and the 3d effect. I was thinking of you today because I bought some mini lights that are run on batteries. LED's. Not sure yet what I'm going to do with them but you inspire me. LOVE YOUR CARD!! FANTASTIK!

Barb said...

Freakin' PHENOMENAL!!! Great scene... who wouldn't LOVE this coming from a new neighbor?!! :) Thanks so much for playing along with Macabre Monday, Nancy!

Anonymous said...

Wemnsicsvoics
[url=http://healthplusrx.com/kidney-stones]kidney stones[/url]
seellaHoach