Followers

Saturday, October 05, 2019

The Haunted BBQ Shack

Happy National card making day...today I'm not sharing a card, but a candy box that I just made...I was going to pack my halloween tub away after I made Mr. Frankenstein, but decided to make one more candy box....you all know how I love love to make gift boxes...well here's one that has 3 different compartments....

I used files from Simply Crafty (crazy coffin box--bbq shack and the large tumbler explosion box)to make the box...and the rest of it is from my stash....most things were either colored and cut out, stamped or already cut on the machine...I only had to stamp a couple things...mostly all of those pumpkins....those peski little pumpkins...lol....I also used some glow in the dark embossing powder for a few things....and it really looks so cool in the dark....sorry I didn't get a photo of them glowing....Enjoy!!!!!
 ************








 ********
 I do double up on all cut pieces...for the structures I do one piece with the cut marks and then one piece that doesn't have them...the one that has them, I use as the bottom...this way you won't see them on top...did that make sense?
 
 I used chipboard as a stencil as I couldn't find my regular stencil...I like how thick it turned out....

 to paint, I painted everything black, inside and out....then dry brushed white, then dry brushed a light blue....I really love how it turned out...

Well thanks for stopping by today...I hope you were able to play some....hugs from a chilly Charm City....

2 comments:

Helle Bilde Müller said...

WOW - this is freakin awesome <3

Nancy said...

Thank you so much Helle...