Followers

Friday, October 25, 2019

Curvy Card Caddy

It's finally Friday....what are your weekend plans? Anyone going to any Halloween spook houses? I always enjoyed going to them in my younger years...now, I just listen to the stories and all the fun from the kids....

Well today I wanted to share the cards that are in the card caddy that I posted below...I forgot to add them last night....you can purchase the curvy stationary organizer from Simply Crafty...I made these cards some time ago and have prolly shared some of them...these are what I call one stamp wonders...they are very simple (for me anyways) so that you can put a single stamp on it and put it in the mail..Enjoy!!!!







 Well that's all I have for today...thanks for stopping by and I do hope you all have a wonderful weekend....hugs from a nice fall day in Charm City....

No comments: