Followers

Friday, October 11, 2019

Haunted Tree House Tours --Gift Box

Here's a little ditty that I was finally able to put together. This "tree house" project has been on my bucket list of things to make. When I came across the dog house file from Simply Crafty Svg's, and it's Halloween, what better timing to finally make one. And one that's haunted. There really is so much going on, and to be honest, the photos really don't do this project good. It looks so much better in real life...I absolutely love how it turned out...and it's a gift box even...you all know how addicted I am to making gift boxes out of the norm...lol...

I have one video done...I had to go and use a different vid maker, so it's more time consuming...I'll make that tomorrow of the how to, somewhat that is...and I didn't get good photos of it lit up...so I'll try and get some of those tonight....

Well thanks for stopping in tonight...and if you get a chance hop over to Simply Crafty Svg and take a gander through her store...she just released some really cute halloween projects...


Have a great evening....Hugs from Charm City...



2 comments:

Helle Bilde Müller said...

GOSH! Words cannot express how awesome this is! :-O So many fantastic details and I really love how you used mixed media to distress everything…..Fan-freaking-tastic <3

Nancy said...

thank you so much Halle...