Followers

Sunday, October 27, 2019

Ghosts Pumpkins and Smiling Jack-O-Lantern

Somebody stop me....I'm on a roll...lol...can you believe I have another, not one, not two but 3 Halloween projects rolled into one post...I made these for my daughters friend...she has 2 kiddies and I do believe they are coming over and all are going trick or treating from here....so I wanted to give them something special...

I  only stuffed the ghosts and pumpkins with candy...and these bad boys can pack it in to...I added some little do dads along with the sweets...I should have added a new tooth brush...lol...

I used svg files from Simply Crafty ...you can see what files I used if you watch the video....and you can hop over to her store and grab some...she just released the coolest, grubby and scary clown luminare file...you buy $5 from the store and get the clown for free...details are on the clown product page....
Enjoy!!!!



Thanks for stopping by...hope you have a great evening and even a better week....hugs from a very warm Charm City....

No comments: