Followers

Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Topsy Turvy Cake Box

Hello everyone...how's things in your neck of the woods...not to bad here, just waiting for lock down to be over...

Today, I'd like to show you my little tug boat I made using the topsy turvy cake from Simply Crafty....I have to say that, this isn't what I had started to make...I was sitting there watching the video, and towards the end of it, one of the pics reminded me of a tug boat...so instead of making a girly cake, I made myself a tug boat....

I used the cake just like it was made except I used the icing for the waves...I doubled all layers...top layer I didn't cut the dash cuts...hand painted everything with acrylic paints and the doo dads were from Cricut Design.....Enjoy!!!!








Here's the new birthday set...and there's even a freebie....

Thanks for stopping...stay safe and healthy....hugs from Charm City....

No comments: