Followers

Saturday, February 08, 2020

Happy Valentine's Day Set Project 1

Good evening....tonight I'd like to share this little set I made for Valentine's Day...I know, it's not a cutesy set..sorry....I watched a documentary on how Valentine's Day started, and this is what came out of that documentary...I never knew.....but any who, here's a little set I made using Simply Crafty files....Enjoy!!!!

Simply Crafty is having a Valentine's Day sale in her store....I can't remember if it ends tonight or tomorrow....go stop over, she has some really cute designs to play with....



I do have 2 more projects using these same files just in a different way I'll share once I get loaded....hope all has a wonderful weekend....hugs from a chilly Charm City...


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Did you realize there's a 12 word phrase you can say to your crush... that will trigger deep emotions of love and impulsive attractiveness to you buried inside his heart?

That's because deep inside these 12 words is a "secret signal" that fuels a man's instinct to love, please and care for you with all his heart...

12 Words That Fuel A Man's Desire Instinct

This instinct is so built-in to a man's genetics that it will drive him to work harder than before to build your relationship stronger.

As a matter of fact, fueling this dominant instinct is so important to having the best possible relationship with your man that the instance you send your man one of these "Secret Signals"...

...You'll immediately notice him expose his soul and mind to you in such a way he's never experienced before and he will identify you as the only woman in the galaxy who has ever truly fascinated him.