Followers

Monday, December 09, 2019

Santa Xpress

Good afternoon...Today I wanted to share a project that I've been working on for some time now. I really love how this has turned out....if you watch the video, you'll see all of the svg's that I used from Dreaming Tree...this is my first project using their files, and I was quite pleased at how easy these were to put together..and to take apart...lol....but if you know me, you know I simply love gift boxes...it's an addiction that I have...I cut everything out onto white or black cardstock and hand painted with acrylic paint....I also added cardboard to give it different textures and look..hand painted the glitter using a paint brush....so here is a set of 3 that can be filled with goodies and given as a gift to someone.....Enjoy!!!!





these are the bump outs on the sides of the Gingerbread House...just glued together...
 Thanks for stopping by today....Hugs from a very wet Charm City...

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Thank you... :O)