Followers

Monday, December 31, 2018

Happy New Years

 Happy New Years from Miss Ava. As some of you don't know, this is our GD. She is just one happy happy little girl. This was her new chair from her GF. Isn't this just the cutest little chair? She loves it...
  here's her tree...I plan on using her art work that she makes at school every year for the decorations. This year was her first year so there weren't many. I'm hoping that they do some sort of photo ornament every year...how cool would that be once she gets older? 

 kicking back ....ohhhh-- the life...lol....

Here's a card I made using the adorable Edwin ... I made the flower out of the Foamiron that you can get from Magnolia-licious. That stuff is addicting to play with. This was only my second flower, but it is some pretty cool stuff. 

 pattern paper from Lemon Craft-- Yuletide

 added a sentiment to the inside with some stamped images....

 here's another card I made using some vintage product...lol...had a lot of fun playing....I have always loved this snowman and finally got around to coloring it up....
 
 inside sentiment...

 here's a just because card....here I used some more foamiron from Magnolia-licious ....used some of those dollar stamps that never seen ink before and added some jingles.....

I really loved this paper from Lemon Craft--daydream....
---------
Well that's all I have for tonight...I wish everyone a happy and healthy New Year....I'll be sharing some pretty exciting news coming up soon......Hugs from a very wet Charm City...

No comments: