Followers

Monday, January 30, 2012

Just Because and a Valentine Cards

Happy Monday blogland. Today I wanted to pop in here and share a couple of cards I made. The first is for our Aunt, who is 94 (I think) and hasn't been feeling to well. She got diagnosed with phenomena at the same time as I did, but she is still not feeling to well. I wanted to send her something just for a pick me up...and the second is a Valentine's card with a little pull out tag for a gift card.....ENJOY!!!
I used rubber stamps from Inky Antics...I just love this collection...I paired it with Recollections pattern paper and black jewels--Prima flowers and swirlies-- Ranger stickles and distress inks
I also used a leather frame from Making Memories to pop the inside saying up.. Here's a Valentine's card that I made using things from my already made stash...lol...super simple card....I can't remember how I cut the heart out or the plate I used to emboss it....sorry...I used a tag bag and made a tag for a gift card....
here's the inside....super simple....
tag pulled out
backside of tag where you can add a gift card....
********************
Well peeps, I hope everyone has a wonderful and sunny day...I'm off to tear down wallpaper....next on the list for the house renovations that I've been working on this past year....what fun....Hugs from Charm City...

2 comments:

Eulanda said...

BROL! You're hilarious. I can't remember what I used .... to make anything. LMBO! Well whatever you did it worked and they're gorgeous. AGAIN!! I hope your aunt is feeling better soon. I hate it when older people get pneumonia but 94?! OMG good on her! She'll just love that!! Hugs!

Andrea C said...

Love it. Hope your Aunt gets better soon. xx