Followers

Sunday, June 19, 2011

HDH093--and Happy Father's Day

Good Morning blogland. Today marks for a special day for all of you father's out there. I hope you enjoy your day with your families.
****************
Today is a quick post to share a card I made for Macabre Monday Challenge over at HDH093. It's been awhile since I've had a chance to play along and I really enjoyed this challenge. Distressing---Love it!!! ---ENJOY!!!--
here I used an image from Kenny K-Anime Girl--colored her in with Prisma pencils--I also got to use the Skulz (from the eye popping line from Gloria--love your new stuff there girlie) pop dotted onto a bat sticker from Recollections--Inkadinkado greeting--Recollections for splat rubber stamp, skull and rhinestones--Making Memories metal moon--MS and EK for border punches--Deckled embossed die from Spellbinders--Pebbles Inc for paper...other sequins --front view-- here you can see that I bowed out the top border to give it some dimension...torn the paper and added a little stone for an accent... ***************** Well Peeps...I'm off and running for the day...we have a very busy one scheduled ahead of us...I hope everyone has a sunny day filled with alot of memories to cherish....Hugs from Charm City......

5 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Whoa! FAbulous, girlie! You certainly know how to distress! Love the image and those fab embellies. That's one creepy fence! So happy you could play along with MM at HDH this week! xxD

Creepy Glowbugg said...

Ahhh, that's what I needed. An MDCrabbie original! LOVE this! I am diggin' the rhinstones in the skull's eyes, and pretty much everything else involved here!
Glad to have you playing along this week at HDH!

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

This is fab, it really makes me smile :D I'm so glad you got to play along wit hus this week, great job! :D

Creations by Shirl said...

what a funky card - cute~

Eulanda said...

Bwaaahhh ha ha ha ha! I luv Glo's skull!! Is that ever cute!! Love all your 3'd'ing ... is that a word? Anyway and all the fabulous small details. Great to see a card from you again!! Hugs!