Followers

Monday, March 21, 2011

Now Look at how Adorable these are

I just wanted to share some loveliness that I received in the mail not log ago...I ordered these prolly about a month back and forgot about them til the other day.....here is my inspiration for one of my next projects....ENJOY!!!!!
if you remember, a couple weeks back I had made a diaper cake for a co-worker and his wife...here's a link if you would like to see it..... diaper cake....well our eldest daughter is having their second baby and it's a girl...wooty woot...a girl...yah!!!! Well anyways, lol, I am making her a diaper cake....and the shoes and socks are my inspiration for the cake....what do you think? Think she'll like it....I think she kind of got a little jealous with the other one I made cuz I didn't make her one for her first shower....so I need to make up for that and make her a doozy...YKWIM!!!! lol...
here are these yummy shoes...I got these from Spensor's online...along with the socks....
here's the little 3pk socks.... ****************
I would like to ask a favor though...I am on the look-out for a digi image(s) that would fit this theme (not cupcake skull...but baby/skull...did that make sense? ....I have not been able to find any.....please please share...lol....I would love to make a matching card for her cake too.....
******************
well thanks again for stopping in....and any help is greatly appreciated.....I can't wait to get this finished.....I am so stoked...lol.....hugs from Charm City....

4 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

OMG, I already know it's going to be the spectacular diaper cake in all of creation!!! those shoes and socks are too stinkin' cute, Nancy!! You're amazing!
Love ya!
Sharon

Sharon Caudle said...

ps...I'll keep an eye out for a baby skull and cross bones :)

scrappinlil said...

Wow I can't wait to see what the diaper cake looks like...and congrats on having another grandchild...how exciting!!!! I will also keep my eyes opened for a baby skull...TFS

Rosa Witten said...

These are adorable and I am sure you will do an awesome job with the cake.
I remember that Stampfrancisco had a baby skeleton in a dress. Not sure if that's what your looking for.
:)