and here's my card that I made. I really challenged myself this time. I don't normaly use yellow or rubber stamps (not for the whole project) , but I did here. The background was stamped with clear resist, added clear embossing and heated, then I sprayed Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist (lemon zest) to the top layer. And when they say lemon zest, they really mean it. I also added a second layer of the chandilier with pop dots behind it. The flower was one of those really huge ones from the craft store. I did a gathering stitch in the cented of it to make it abit smaller and added a couple layers of the glimmer mist to it so it could match the paper. I'm really thinking it needs something around the sides, but I'm trying to resist the urge and not add anything more to this card.
Well, I'm off for now. Think I might go and do some of my weekend chores. Like take a nap or something....lol...have a beautiful day....hugs from a very sunny Charm City