Followers

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Happy Sunday

I hope everyone had a wonderful Saturday yesterday. If you weren't able to join us on the blog hop, you can still goe through all of the blogs. There is so much creativity and inspiration from all of the ladies. I thoroughly enjoyed visiting each and everyone. And Thanks to Robyn for doing this.
Today is yard work day. Which I totally dread yard work. It's that time of year and it just seems like it's a never ending task. We are trying to figure out what to do with our tiki bar and canopy. Should we add on to our patio or just work with it the way it is. I don't know. But it will be very interesting how it will turn out. DH and I have very different taste in things and we always seem to clash. So it usually ends up being a mismatch...do anyone else have this with their significant other? Or am I the only one?
I would love to share this blog candy. It's AWESOM I tell ya. Not to mention Debbie's creations are spectacular. I am just in awe of her creations. You have got to go and take a gander over there.
Lastly, I'll leave you with a card that I made about a week ago. I used the Wild Card Cricut cartridge to make it. I left it blank though. Didn't know what I wanted to use it for...
Well that's it for today. I do have another box set that I made yesterday for a Mother's Day present using the Cricut, rubber stamps and flower soft that I'm going to post tomorrow. So make sure you stop back in. I was also thinking that I haven't done any blog candy since I've started my blog. So I thought that would be a nice thing to get together and do.
I hope everyone has a lovely Sunday. Hugs from Charm City

3 comments:

DeeDee said...

This is so Cute Nancy! Love that little monster guy! Don't work too hard in the yard today! HUGS!

GabrielaD said...

that is so cute!! I have that cart and wanted to make this little monster, thanks for the inspiration!

Carole Beath said...

I love Wild Card, and I made this cut but mine was borrrrring. I love the paper you used and that envie is just right on.