Followers

Saturday, January 31, 2009

It's Saturday

woohoo!!! I just wanted to jump in and say GO STEELERS!!!!! Tomorrow is the day...can't wait for the game and all of those awesom commercials that they will be showing...sometimes I think those are better than the actual game itself,...haha...
But I thought I'd share a couple of projects I made a while ago...I know I've shared them here before, but thought I'd bring them back in support of the Steelers...
the first is a 3-d frame that I had made for a friend. the photo is horrible...sorry about that...but you can get the jest of how I made it in case someone was looking for an idea for some sports things.... just a little hodgepodge of stickers and such...I also printed the photo onto photo paper and used that as the background and added the 3-d helmets on top of it...
the next one is what I am actually sporting around...I made this out of a used cigar box into a purse...love it!!! haahaa!!! Eat your hearts out Ravens...lol...
the sides of the purse are metal stickers that actually reminded me of the cleats on the bottom of their shoes...
I hope everyone has a great weekend....and don't forget to show support for the Steelers!!!!
GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!
Hugs from a little nippy Charm City

3 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

These are sooo cute Nancy! Way to go showin' your team spirit! You do the most creative things with altered items! xxD

Tammy said...

WOW! These are so cool Nancy! You put alot of work into these! Your awesome girl, enjoy the game tonight!!

Hugs,

Tammy

Anonymous said...

OMG that little purse...you alway think outside the box...amazing.

I know it's late but I have to say great game Steelers...you can sport around that purse all year now Nancy.

TFS............Hugs...........Boo