Followers

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Happy Hump Day

It's Wednesday and I can't believe I"m sitting here updating...usually it's one of my busiest days of the week and I really don't do anything other than work, sleep and cook dinner...but I was home alittle early this morning.... I was so honored to be featured on the inspirational blog the other day..how sweet Julie was...Thanks Julie....I absolutely love your site and look forward to new features every dayPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Here is my take on the challenge over at BBTB blog. We were asked to make something using the lucky cut from Alphalicious cart. The frame actually opens and the dice sit on the inside of the card but can be seen from the outside...lol...did that make any sense? Thank you Regina for sending this cut to me. I also received my free cart from Cricut today. Back in February if you purchased 2 carts from Wal-Mart then you could get a free cart from them. I got the Stamped cart today...woohoo...we all know how we love freebies.... Well I"m off to jump in the shower and make dinner. They will be coming in shortly from school/work.. Hugs from a very pretty day in Charm City

1 comment:

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh I'm so happy I found your blog Nancy! Love it!!! Congrats on being featured over on Inspirational, although I'm not one bit surprised. Your work is VERY inspirational to me!! Thanks you soooo much for the wonderful goodies I received in the mail yesterday! You're WAY too kind! Hope you're having a wonderful day! Oh, and LOVE your lucky card and it was awesome having you as a guest designer over at BBTB! HUGS!