Followers

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

It's starting to look alot like Christmas.... I wanted to share some of the photos I took tonight. I am still trying to learn my camera, so I play alot with different settings and such. The first one is one of our tree. Not that great of one yet, but I'm still trying. The spiral tree is one of 2 that we have in our front yard. The santa is our welcome santa that is at our front door and plays different music. He's a cutie. And I had to post my Mark Martin ornament just for my friend Debbie. I'm sure she has plenty of Dale on her tree, but I just wanted to share one of mine that's on ours every year. The angel came out so pretty and I just had to share her. If you look closely, you can see me in the colored bulbs...no matter how hard I tried to stay out of the photo, you could either see me or my camera in each one that I took. But I still love how it turned out. I can't believe it's been 15 years since I purchaed the snowman scene one. How time flies when you're having fun....lol...and the last one, is one of the stocking holders we have to hold a stocking for santa to fill on Christmas. I hope everyone is doing great. We are almost ready for Christmas. We are having a total of 24 family members here for dinner. Our little house really doesn't hold that many people at once, so this will be very interesting on how it turns out. We have a 25lb. turkey and my mother in law is cooking the ham. Oh how I love dinners like this. It's just to bad that we don't do this more often throughout the year. Well I'm off to bed. Scott and I are on our way down to the camera shop tomorrow morning. He said he will get me my lenses that was on top of my Christmas list for my camera. I would love to get a new tri pod to, but I don't think that's in the cards right now. I hope everyone has a wonderful Thursday. Stay safe and try to stay warm... Hugs from Chram City

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the Mark Martin ornamnet!!! Your house is very beatifully decorated.