Followers

Monday, October 10, 2005

It's a Wonderful day in the Neighborhood It's Monday and the carpet is installed...woohoo...it looks great to. Now all we need is for them to bring Missy's new big girl bedroom set so that I can put everythng back together and decorate her bedroom. That will be a chore in itself. But one well worth it. Here's a layout of one of the photos that I had posted below of Mom and her sisters. I used some of the Making Memories new papers that I picked up ther other day. It's another busy one, but I still like it... Well I'm off for abit. I hope everyone has a great Monday... Hugs from Charm City

2 comments:

Hilary said...

What a GREAT title... saw your post on the CK board. I love the layout!
Hilary

Nancy said...

thanks Hilary for stopping by and for your comment on my layout!!!

Hugs
:O)