Followers

Sunday, March 03, 2019

New Goodies in the Magnolia-licious Store

Well, it's Sunday evening and what are you doing? Tonight I thought I'd share some goodness that was just added to the Magnolia-licious on line store....Enjoy!!!!

First up is the new Hugs and Kisses stamps...here's a few of them, but there's more...click here to go check them out....
Didn't I tell ya they were cute....
*****

Next up is a new Lady E Die Set #5 -- this set looks really cool to play with... click here to go and check it out.....
I can only imagine the flowers that I could make with this set....and I love that it has a couple leaves in it....
************
Next up is some gorjus vintage seam binding.....click here to go and check out all of the colors....


do you see how pretty those are....wait til you see all of the other colors....
************
Well I do hope you all have a great evening and even a better week....thanks for stopping by and make sure you hope over and check out all of the new products at Magnolia-licious Store .....hugs from a very wet Charm City.....

No comments: