Followers

Friday, March 08, 2019

Magnolia-licious Inspiration Friday - Birthday Wishes Altered Paint Can

It's Friday and that means it's inspiration Friday over at Magnolic-licious Challenge Blog....today I'm sharing a little paint can that I turned into a little birthday gift container..and to remind you that our monthly challenge has been posted for the month of March...come and play with us and check out what the rest of the team has created....they all rocked it again this month......Enjoy!!!
Foamiran
other items are from my stash....
 




Well thanks for stopping by today...I hope that I have inspired you to make something outside of the box for your next gift giving....don't forget to hop on over to the challenge blog and join in with our monthly challenge of using your favorite Maggie or Polkadoodles stamp on a project or card..have a great day......Hugs from Charm City.....

No comments: