Followers

Thursday, February 28, 2019

TBT "Vintage Supplies"

Good Thursday everyone....Do you have a ton of "vintage" supplies? Have they collected layers and layers of dust over the years? Well "TBT Vintage" is the place for you.....lol...I, like yourself, have a ton of vintage supplies...So I was thinking, since vintage and TBT go hand in hand, that I'm going to try and post a project of some sort using my vintage supplies...and I was hoping to inspire you to join in with me every Thursday...

I needed to challenge myself to use my supplies...we all know how easy it is to pick up those new supplies you just purchased...but instead of that, go digging...you will be surprised what you might find....

When I mention "vintage", I'm talking like 3 years or so...and it could range from paper to stamps to embellies and even tools....any kind of product...

So come on, dig out those "vintage supplies" and play along with me on this challenge every week....and if you can't make it every week, play along when you're able to....

So onto my project for this week....Enjoy!!!


Do you all remember these little gems back in the day? All colors, shapes and sizes...printed and non printed...with glitz and aged....well I decided to get one of them out to play. I have a ton of these jars and really need to figure out something to do with them...so this is the first start....
  here again, I decided to take my card layout upwards....this is a 4 1/4" X 9"....my vintage supplies on this card ended up being:
Kraftin Kimmie image
the paper flowers
dyno labeler
sprocket and wooden button underneath it
birds and the nest
silver diamond tacks
pink jewel hanging charms
eye hooks
those little Jole's embellies (front of flower box)
the brick wall stencil
and some Tattered Angels spray (turquoise)
all on a single layer piece of white cardstock that I embossed with modeling pasted to create a background...
 I used a stencil and some modeling paste to add some texture to the door...
 the hanging flower baskets were easy to make...I just rolled up some cardstock and glued into a ball...added the string and eye hook....then added flowers...
 still don't know what to do on the inside....
and here...need to add....
*********
Well, that's all I have for my first TBT "Vintage" ....what do you think? How was my first try at using my supplies? I can't wait til next week....I'm going digging to see what I can find that I lost....lol....see you next Thursday....hugs from a cold Charm City.....

No comments: