Followers

Sunday, November 18, 2018

Well how the hell are you Blogland

It's been forever and a day since my last post. Pretty close to 4 years. I know, I know, it's been way to long. I have missed everyone here and have often wondered what everyone has been up to. So, if you're still around, please drop me a simple HI and I'll come visit you and say HI. And then I can see what you have been up to.

I don't even know where to start other than I have some exciting news coming down the pike. But until then, I'll share some projects that I have made over the past year/s just to get my feet wet again with the blogging thing. I'm so out of the loop on this that I need practice again.

Well I hope to hear from everyone. Hope you all have a wonderful evening. Hugs from a chilly Charm City.

 This was an Easter set I made...I know, it Thanksgiving time...sorry...
















                                       This was a birthday set from SVG Cuts files...


                             Bellow is a wooden wall plaque I made using
 flowers from Cricut...

                                                  Below is a birthday set I made...

 Below is a topsy turvy birthday cake box....
 


                               Below is a bouquet of paper roses...made from SVG Cuts files...

                                            Below are a couple of football Easter boxes....
Well that's it for my first post. I know these are out of season projects, I just thought I'd share what I have made and maybe inspire you to make one for whatever season you're working on. I do have a bunch of Christmas projects coming in the next day or so. So be on the lookout for them.

I can't wait to share my news and I'm happy to be back blogging again.

No comments: