Followers

Monday, November 19, 2018

A Bridal Shower Photo Booth

Here's a set up I did for a friends bridal shower. I made all of the paper flowers and photo props. Did the backdrop as well. Not a perfect set up, but I was really pleased with it, for the most part. Sorry for the photos. Ceiling lights at the venue was a killer...

The tux and dress below were gift boxes that I added her gift to them. I made the wedding dress from an inspiration video on you tube...and just kind of winged the tux...


this was the table set up with the photo props on it...










I made this card box using mirrors and rhinestone from the dollar store....




some photos from the party....

Have a great Tuesday....hugs...

1 comment:

benilhalk said...

My lord! I am really impressed with the awesome venue set up. Hope it was enjoyed by all. Experience with Los Angeles event venues at my friend's bridal shower was perfect. DIY décor with green and pink was cute. Cake was flowers spread on the basket and covered with white pearls. Loved the mind blowing pictures clicked.