Followers

Monday, September 27, 2010

Tiddly Inks Crackle or Diamond Glaze Challenge

This week is my last week as a Guest Designer for Tiddly Inks. I would like to say thank you to Christy and the team. You all are so amazing and extremely talented. Thank you for letting me be a part of your awesome team. But don't think I'm gone....lol....I just love the challenges and those darling images I can't stay away.....*smile*......
**********************************
This week at Tiddly Inks, the challenge is to use Diamond glaze/Crackle accent... create a card/project using diamond glaze or crackle paint as part of your technique....but it must have a Tiddly Inks image....hop over and make sure you check out the new ones in the store to.....they just keep getting better and better.......ENJOY!!!!!!!

For the card above, I used the Sleep Tight image....I have been wanting to use this image for sometime now, but just couldn't ......I colored in the image with distress inks, and totally covered over image with Diamond Glaze...I like how when you run your fingers across the image the glaze gives it texture....I also used Distress Crackle Paint -- white --- and covered a blue piece of cardstock...I watered it down abit, to make kind of like a wash, but not to thin to loose the crackle finish in the paint...did that make sense? used some Prima's, pearls, ribbon, MS branch punch and some wooden alpha scrabble tiles (EK Success)....

here's just a closer view of the crackle on top of the blue cardstock....I really wanted to soften it but that you could still see the blue behind the crackle finish...

*****************************

Well I hope that you will join us this week at Tiddly Inks....we look forward to your projects....and make sure you stop in and see what the rest of the team created...you will sure love them......Hugs from a very wet Charm City.......

5 comments:

Andrea C said...

gorgeous card what proud parent wouldn't be thrilled to receive this x

Buttercup said...

GORGEOUS and lovely! I just love the inked edges, and all the tiny details! Beautiful color choices, that big flower on the bottom left is fantastic!!! It really is a work of art!

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

WOW, stunning card Nancy!

DonnaMundinger said...

OMG Nancy! this is soooo gorgeous! Has a beautiful vintagy feel..Just love it, girlfriend! xxD

Ana said...

Gorgeous card!!! I love the colors and vintage style.

xx