Followers

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

TBD Challenge #19 Trick or Treating

WOOT WOOT!!! It's another week over at TBD...and that means a new challenge....it's Trick or Treating in Burton's Neighborhood....and to me, that means something funky....so here I used one of Simply Betty Stamps digi's My Pet's B B ....isn't she just darling....ENJOY!!!!! this is a wooden clipboard that I have had for about 2 years now, maybe even longer...it's been up on the shelf in a basket until about a month or so back....then it sat on my bench here waiting for some loving...lol..... I used Tim Holtz birdcage with grungeboard, covered it in black stickles, cut away a couple of the bars and rolled them to the top and added those darling Skullz....I used the iron fence MS border punch, the weird dots embossing folder, chipboard numbers and letter from Lil Davis Designs, chain I aged it in some concoction and splats and trick/treat are from Recollections. I colored everything in with Distress inks....
just a frontal view.... ohh there's my little skull bead at the top hanging down to....I just love those little fella's... a closer view of little Miss BB...doesn't she have such character...I just love that face she has....and there are those awesome skullz from Glo...you can purchase those in the store at Simply Betty Stamps to.
here's the back view...it came with this little dowel so you could stand it up.....does this photo look familiar? It was the sneak peek I posted the other day....this is the finished product from those photos.....I hope you've enjoyed this little project as much as I had making it.......
*****************
Well make sure you stop over and see what the rest of the Dolls have made for this challenge....We would love to see you join in this week to....Hugs from Charm City....

3 comments:

Creepy Glowbugg said...

Oh my goodness! That is my absolute favorite project you have made to date!
I adore that bat image and the iron gates with the skullz and beads. I love the colors and the fact that it is not a card! You are so darn clever!!!
I bow at your creative feet!

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh is this ever cool, Nancy! Your altered projects always leave me in awe! So so FABULOUS! xxD

Sharon Caudle said...

Flippin' fabulous!!!! I love how you used the fence down the sides!!!
hugs, Sharon