Followers

Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Simply Betty Stamps Blog Hop

Miss Betty Boo from Simply Betty Stamps has released 2 new image sets that I know you will just adore....Jude and his Shenanigan Crew and the other one is called Punky Teens.....these are FABO!!!! I know once you see all of the images you will make sure to add them to your collection ....I tell ya, I love all of them....both sets are so fantastic and very different from each other....as Miss Betty would say, WOOT WOOT!!!!! So pop over to the store, and get some fer ye'self.....lol.....ENJOY!!!!!!
this is a recycled jar that our little one gets with her cappachino.....it's been sitting here staring me in the face for the past year and I finally decided to dust her off and make something with it....here I used a new image from Simply Betty Stamps called Cloe.....doesn't she has such an attitude...it makes you wonder what she's thinking about doing with that poor kitty....I used an EK bat punch (thanks to Glo for being such an enabler...thanks girl), Martha Stewert iron fence and drippy goo....I cut the spider web from watercolor paper using my Expression and colored everything in distress inks.....I also added some spider webbing that I got from the craft store for added texture......
I filled it with some over sized gumballs.....well, ok, minus a couple....I just couldn't wait...lol..... ************************** Well that's what I have....your next stop is the darling Nicole..........she's always got something smokin over there..and if you get lost you can start at Simply Betty Stamps Blog...hugs from Charm City......

25 comments:

Creepy Glowbugg said...

So cool! I love that you make other things besides cards. I need to branch out and make something 3D or alter soemthing.
Glad to be of enabling service. It's the least of what I am capable of....

Betty Boo! said...

Ooooh Nancy that is one cool bottle! Where did you get it, I must have it for my own crafting NEEDS! Rockin' project!

Betty

Debbie Pamment said...

TOTALLY Fabulous bottle Nancy - knew you have a special treat for us! Awesome job!
xXx

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

Oh this is just too fantastic, lol, I want a gumball, but most of all, I want that jar! :D

Patricia Mae said...

Thats so cute. I love your jar.
~Patricia

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

Just a fun project with the eyes! :-D

Chelsea said...

Well this is the cutiest thing I've seen in forever! What a creepy idea!

Beth aka BR-T said...

Oh this turn out perfectly! I love the cobwebby stuff and those gumballs are a hoot! Beth

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, what a great project!

Doodlecraft said...

Wow! Great project idea! What great new images for Halloween! Yay!
Thanks for sharing!

Catherine said...

You have totally inspired me to try altering the SB frap bottles again! This is seriously spooktacular! I love everything about it! TFS Nancy! (Back soon to catch up!)
Hugs,
Catherine

KC said...

OMG I love it! this is so so cool! I must make one!!! great work!

LINDA said...

OMG!! This is so AWESOME!!! I absolutely Love it!!I must try to do one of these..Fantastic job!!
Hugs, Linda

chrilvian said...

aaaaah cool , yummieyummie candie
i like your work. thanks for showing

chrilvian said...

aaaaah cool , yummieyummie candie
i like your work. thanks for showing

chrilvian said...

aaaaah cool , yummieyummie candie
i like your work. thanks for showing

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh I just KNEW you'd have soething SPOOKTACULAR! So cool and fun, Nancy! I love it! xxD

Katt Korpsgryndr said...

What a great idea! Gotta make one now. Hopefully it'll be just as cool as yours. =)

Peta's Blog said...

Wow this is awesome! I love 3D items and this is WOW!!!! I love everything!!! xoxo Peta

Louise F NZ said...

Wow!!! Very awesome project, makes me wish we had halloween here so I could case.
Thanks for sharing.

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

That's going to be 1 cool item to have on show. Not just halloween time either.

Sugar said...

Amazing! How creative!!

Andrea C said...

this is just over the top superb, seriously amazing (can I come to yours for halloween hehe) x

Eulanda said...

FREAKTASTIC NANCY!! WOO! I love how you put the webbing around the fence border punch, WHICH OMG I BOUGHT YESTERDAY! LOL! I like that bat border that you added the gem too as well. Your sentiment is perfect, love the gumballs and your image is colored up fabulously!! I am just oozing with glee on this jar! AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!

Celeste said...

Great 3D project. I have looked at those cappuccino bottles and thought "I'll bet I could do something with those!" This is totally awesome. You're right...what is she planning to do with that cat? The eyeballs are a cool finish!