Followers

Thursday, June 04, 2009

Hit the Road CPS118

I had so much fun the other day with my first card sketch that I went looking for another one to play with. I came across the CPS118 sketch and thought it would make for a fun beach scene one. I found this tutorial from Michelle on her blog and wanted to try it out. Thanks Michelle for such wonderful instructions on how to use ink. Although I can't seem to figure out the brayering yet, I used a sponge instead to color in the background. I still am unsure about sketches and I hope that I made this card right. Thanks for stopping by and I hope everyone has a great day....hugs from a very soggy Charm City

4 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Too cute Nancy! Your sponging turned out great! I have a brayer too but have I tried it? NOOOOOOOO...some day though. I see you're practicing your sketch ability. I sure should be too. Great job! xxD

Stampin' Meg said...

I wish all the cars in LA had rhinestones for their exhaust, Nancy! Totally fun card. The background looks perfect to moi.

Anonymous said...

Wow i think your card is gorgeous!
It's fun and i love the rhinestones.
Hugs xx
Pat

Karen said...

This is Stunning!! I love your interpretation of Michelle's techniques......isn't she great?! Aren't her blog tutorials fabulous?! Your card is really wonderful and quite unique. Love the inking, the bling, and simply the whole vignette you've created here! :>