Followers

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Endless Possibilities CPS121 sketch

Okay--I promise--this is my last post for the day. See what happens when I don't get a chance to post for awhile...I forgot that I had this sitting on my bench and wanted to upload it for the sketch over at CPS for this weeks challenge. I tell ya, I am lovin these challenges. I am getting so many cards made using them.
I used the DCWV paper pack and I think this was a tag from one of our pieces of clothing, but maybe I'm wrong. I could have purchased it from the scrapbook store. Anywhoo, I loved the little quote at the bottom and thought it went perfectly with this paper.
Now I need to get my butt up from here and go take care of business...lol...need to feed the family and take care of some other things. Have a great night...hugs

No comments: