Followers

Monday, March 06, 2006

The Beginning to a New Week It's Monday here once again. Where does the time go? I thought I'd share some photos that I took yesterday of Kaitlynn and her little friend that she plays with. Scott and I going off to the beach this weekend to a St. Patrick's Day party at the club we hang out at. We went out yesterday to get some materials so I could make some things. We are going all the way. Dressing up to no end. Can't wait til I can share some of the photos when we get back. Here are some of the items we picked up yesterday on the girls. I've spent all last night and this morning working on a couple of projects. They're almost finished and I am so loving how they are turning out. The party is a cross between St. Patty's Day and Mardi Gra. So I can't wait to see how other's will dress up.... Well I'm off for now. I just wanted to do a quick update here to let everyone know that we are still alive and well. Have a great week ahead... Hugs from Charm City

No comments: