Followers

Sunday, February 12, 2006

White Pearly Stuff Oh ya BABY!!!!! We got it...I can't believe we finally got some snow. It looks so beautiful outside right now. I just had to take some photos this morning of it. WOOHOO!!! IT'S A SNOW DAY!!!! I can't wait to get out and play. Kaitlynn's SNOW DANCE finally worked this year. The trees are so pretty when they are freshly covered. Not much going on here otherwise. I did finish my layouts for the contest. Now I'm going to start my "C" cards for my ATC swap that I'm in. I know I'm late, but I just had to get these other projects out of the way first. And did everyone hear that Cammy had her baby? Oh my. What a beauty she is too...I just love little babies. They are so precious and innocent. Innocent of the world's demise. Well I just wanted to pop in and say HI. I hope everyone had a wonderful week and even a better week ahead. Here's a couple of photos that I snapped this morning...ENJOY!!! Hugs from a very pretty white Charm City Well the photos aren't uploading right now. I guess something's going on...I just got a report for Kaitlynn, she said we got 12" of snow.....woohoo!!! Let the play time begin...

No comments: