Followers

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

WHEW!!! It's Finished... My HOF is complete. Now I just need to make it off to the post office in the morning and mail it in. I am so glad that I finished this. I ended up changing out 3 or 4 layouts. But all in all, I'm happy with the ones that I chose. I just hope they will be too. Even if it's only to admire the work and meaning behind them. The diet thing has been going. I just wished they gave more foodage in the containers to eat...lol...and I can't wait to try some of the recipes that Pam has shared with me. They sound yummy. Thanks Pam...you are so sweet... Although I know I can't change out some things to fat free or low cal. But for the most part I can. And I really need to get off of this pop thing. I have cut it down to 1 a day. But still, that does not help me any. Our little poochie went into the doggie hospital the other day to get his manly's removed. It's been a long time coming. He's been driving our neighbors crazy, not to mention all of us here. He's just like a man. Panting and pacing until he gets some...lol...sorry I just had to add that. He would sit at my feet (no matter where I was) and pant and whine. It would drive me crazy. Then if he was able to slither out beneath your feet to get out the door, the neighbors would come and pay us a visit. So we are hoping this will CURVE this URGE!!!! So when he came back home today I seen what they had done. I've never seen this before. And I'm thinking to myself, man, I will not let this happen to Scott. No way, no how. To much fun there to take them away...heehee..but all in all, he's doing fine. Still panting some and alittle whining. But the vet says he'll get over it in time. Well I hope that time comes sooner and not later. Here's a little project I made today for a contest. I had so much fun with it.I got these KI papers and have been wanting to use them. So I thought this would make a great project for it. What do you think? I really like the outcome... Well I'm off for now. I need to start working on my DT projects now that HOF is over. And then I'm going to try for the contest at scrapbook.com. They've upped the anti this year. $20,000 contest. Check them out. If you don't want to enter, hop over there and check out all of the wonderful layouts that have been uploaded so far. Some very creative and talented ladies.. Have a great Wednesday... Hugs from Charm City

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey how your daughter? has she popped yet? tricia was on line this morning but didnt have to much time talk to her. i try to read your blog when you post new. bfn.

Anonymous said...

Hey there GF.... so glad that the diet thing is going well for you!! I am also doing well and can't wait to try the recipes also. I love the the items that you are entering in a contest!!! have a good one.
hugs from Nebraska
Huskers

Anonymous said...

~...........................................