Followers

Saturday, June 06, 2020

Birthday Wishes Card and Cupcake Box Set

Good Saturday morning to you...I hope I find you all in great spirits even with what is going on...the world is in a very unhappy place right now...so today I'd like to try and give you a little bit of happiness with this new birthday set I made...the card is one I had made sometime ago but don't believe I ever shared it...and the cupcake box is new and is from Simply Crafty Svg ....take a gander over to the store and see what fabulous designs has been coming out...they are pretty cool...the cupcake box has 2 different design lids to it....it's like a 2fer...love those....

I did use some modeling paste and stencil to add texture to the background...then sprayed with some misting spray...used a paint brush also to flick some of the spray...I used an acrylic frame to frame in Tilda....Cupcake box was made using the sprays and some layered flowers...simple...but I love simple, sometimes...haha....Enjoy!!!!




Well thanks for stopping by...please be safe out there...hugs from a very pretty Charm City....

1 comment:

Helle Bilde Müller said...

Nancy you'll never stop to amaze me. You are so talented and creative. Love your projects to bits <3