Followers

Sunday, April 05, 2020

More Goodies from Simply Crafty

Good morning...I'm sharing another gift basket and some cards from Simply Crafty....Stay safe and healthy...
I have to say that most of the things I make I cut out of white cardstock and use acrylic paints and distress inks....sometimes I'll add in pattern paper....but I just like paints...
 I used the large square gift box without the lid....added this little chickie, a handle and some grass around the edge...simple and cute little gift box for a little one....

 I made this set of cards using one full cut of the layered Easter Egg Card from Simply Crafty...I added 3 more base card cuts, one background(which I trimmed to make smaller) and 2 scraps of paper...there's alot of layers on the front of the card, so I took them and made 4 cards...plus a few buddies and such to go along....
 I used textured paste and a stencil for the egg...I don't care for the centers of the letters...thinking I'll change that...
I forgot to add my little buddy to this one....pink flamingo and palms...see what happens when you get in a hurry...oh well, it's still cute...simple, but cute...

I used textured paste and a Tim Holtz stencil for the inside of the egg...
I left this blank inside...I didn't know if I wanted to use it for Easter, or some other sentiment...
****************
Hugs from a very locked down Charm City....

No comments: