Followers

Thursday, September 19, 2019

Home Made Red Pepper Jelly

Yippie Skippie...I am beyond in love with this recipe...the first time I had this was at a Christmas party at work...I have searched this out ever since in the stores...in case you don't know, it's in the jelly isle...they also make other flavors, but this is my favorite...I had come across a video on how to make your own and thought about making some since I grew peppers this year...well needless to say, I will never buy any store bought red pepper jelly again....woohoo...

The first batch I only used jalapenos, per the recipe...the second batch I used red peppers as well...and added a little red food coloring (I had seen someone else do this in another video)...well, it turned out, and I simply just love it....here's a little video ...



No comments: