Followers

Tuesday, June 04, 2019

New June's Challenge for Magnolia-licious

Good morning peeps...today I'd like to share my new DT creation for this month's challenge over at Magnolia-licious...this month the challenge is to use lace and or bling on your creations....Enjoy!!!!
I truly love how this card turned out...I totally left the inside blank to...I figured this would be a perfect note card for someone...here are the products that I used that you can pick up at the Magnolia-licious on line store...

Foamiran


Isn't she gorjus.... I totally love the simplicity of this image...I was able to finally get the hair to work for me, kind of...lol...I used distress inks to do all of the coloring and a Tim Holtz snarky sentiment...



Well, this is all I have for today...hop on over to Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog to see what my team members have created...they have really rocked it again this month for the challenge....And make sure you take a gander over to Magnolia-licious on line stoip to stock up on all of your crafting needs....Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you at the challenge....hugs from a chilly Charm City....

1 comment:

Nancy said...

I really love your card, Nancy! It's beautiful! :o)