Followers

Tuesday, April 02, 2019

Magnolia-licious April Challenge- Use Flowers

Happy Tuesday blogland.......It's a new month and that means a new challenge over at Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog....This month our challenge is to use flowers on your designs....So make sure you hop on over and check out what the team has created for this month's challenge.....

And I have some exciting news for everyone....but I can't share until next week....there's a special something coming from Magnolia-licious next week....so stay tuned in...Enjoy!!!

 Paper Nest Dolls -Ellie with bunny friend (this is currently out of stock. But if you click the link it will take you to the store to see the other cute images that's for sale.)
foamiran- white and blue
Lady E Design tiny flower die
Stamens-
 inside...I haven't totally finished it yet....figured I wait to send it out...
 How cute is this image...I love it...I added a bunch of foamiran flowers, stamens and tiny leaves....I also got out a few different hand punches that has collected dust, I used some green moss for the grass to give it some depth, I also used some hat pin as flowers, a cotton ball for the bunny's tail and a pink little bunny tucked into the flowers....
Well that's all I have for today....I hope that you stop over at MCB and check out the teams designs for this challenge....they have rocked it once again....and make sure you run over to the Magnolia-licious on line store and check out all of the new goodies....there are a lot of new things....
****************
Thanks for stopping by...I hope you all have a wonderful week......hugs from a sunny Charm City....

No comments: