Followers

Tuesday, November 04, 2014

Pop up Birthday Card Fiesta Style

Happy Tuesday blogland....I have been buy working on Halloween and now I'm going into Christmas mode....but I did make this card and I wanted to share...... Even if the voices aren't real...lol...pop up birthday card for my Mother's birthday some weeks back. I told ya I was coming back to play...I have missed my creative side playing with paper it's not even funny...
 
The inspiration for this card came from my mother and aunts going to lunch to get some margaritas....and margaritas they got....lol.
 
I would like to enter this into PaperTake Weekly Challenge--Anything Goes.....ENJOY!!!!!
 
 
this is the front of the card....I dug out my Inky Antics stamp sets (worldly women #1 and #2) along with See D's Mexican Fiesta set. Inkadinkadoo for the greetings...paper from Fancy Pants Celebrate line...colored everything in with distress inks....
 
 
this is the inside...the women pop up along with the pieces in front of them....I can soo see my mother and aunts hootin and hollering it up...lol...
 
side view of the pop up...this is where I slid the money card...so it's all one....to make the pop up, I just cut slits into the paper to create it...practice on printer paper first...I learned the hard way...Ha Ha!!!
 
 
 
this is the back view...all I need to do is sign and date it....She loved it. And so did my aunts...
 
************
 
Well that's all I have for today....I hope you have a sunny day...Hugs from Charm City..
 
 

1 comment:

DonnaMundinger said...

What a RIOT! Looks like my kind of lunch! Bet she and your aunts just LOVED this! xxD